The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right?
您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗?
Please make an offer indicating the packing.请报价并说明包装情况。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
It is necessary to improve the packaging.改进包装方法十分必要。
We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。
Packing has a close bearing on sales.包装直接关系到产品的销售。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products.包装也影响产品的声誉。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
Buyers always pay great attention to packing.买方很注意包装的情况。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。
Different articles require different packing.不同商品需要不同的包装。
Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.包装费用一般由买方负担。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。
We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。
I'm looking for insurance from your company.我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now.好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.请填写一下投保单。
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.这个月末以前应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.我从未用过人民币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.我们不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.此批货物正在运输途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.一部分货物在运输途中受损。
If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。
do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
We'll have the contract ready for signature.我们应准备好合同待签字。
We signed a contract for medicines.我们签订了一份药品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet? 我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")
当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的“货主”指合同中的卖方和买方)
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
We are here to discuss a new contract with you.我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
We can repeat the contract on the same terms.我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。
A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行中。
We have the offer ready for you.我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
Please make us a cable offer.请来电报盘。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock.我们现在可以报茶叶现货。
We'll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.下星期就给您正式报盘。
I'm waiting for your offer.我正等您的报价。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We have accepted your firm offer.我们已收到了你们报的实盘。
We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。
We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.能想我们报离岸价格吗?
All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。
Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?
您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?
I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。
Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。
Our offer is RMB300 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。
We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.我们报成本加运费价每吨250美元。
Words and Phrases
offer 报盘,报价to offer for 对……报价to make an offer for 对……报盘(报价)
重要提醒!!内容中联系方式并非本站联系方式,报名咨询的学员请与下面最新联系方式联系我们咨询报名-以免损失!
>>长期招聘兼职招生代理人员,项目合作,团报优惠咨询,有意者请联系我们 >>咨询:13312524700(可加微信)。
云南地州中心:◆咨询电话:0871-65385921、17787865775 冯老师、 王老师(微信报名:17787865775)
总部报名地址: ◆昆明市-五华区教场东路莲花财富中心10楼;网课试听:ke.xuekaocn.cn
地州分校: 大理分校 丽江分校 迪庆分校 怒江分校 红河分校 临沧分校 玉溪分校 文山分校 保山分校 德宏分校 昭通分校 普洱分校 版纳分校 【各地州学员请加老师微信咨询报名,电话(微信):133-1252-4700】;【2021年云南省成人高考>>立即报名】
职业技能考证:心理咨询师、健康管理师、茶艺师等更多>◆咨询电话:133 1252 4700(微信)
公考培训咨询:◆国考云南省考公务员/事业单位面授培训,咨询电话:133 1252 4700 (微信)